Happy New Year?? Let’s See:
- Awake on the New Year’s Eve waiting for a colleague to send me the document which I had to work on and send to my boss by 1st morning so that they can prepare an estimate and send it to the client before 2nd.
- Finally get the document on 1st afternoon and spend the afternoon working on it.
- Got my thumb stuck below a 2 inch concrete slab on the 2nd morning.
- Woke up 3rd morning at 4 am to catch a 6:45am flight
- Got ready in half an hr and waited an hr till 5:30am for a cab which was supposed to come at 4:45am
- Reached airport just a couple of minutes after check-in counter closed
- Pleaded with the ground staff to check me in and finally got her to check me in
- Had a flight waiting just for me for 2 minutes
- Spent half an hour waiting for a pre-paid taxi
- Came to office to see that they had not started on preparing the estimate based on the document which they wanted on Saturday.
Yeah … Happy New Year it is